Monday, June 4, 2012

Turquoise Gradient Sparkle!



Okay.. I LOVE this manicure! But I'm not gonna lie, I don't love the nail polish I used. The color is great, and in the end it looks good. But applying it is such a hassle. It seems super thin, but then it clumps up if I use more than one layer. UGH! Anyways, it looks good huh?!

So the turquoise-y color I used is called "Blue for You" by Savina. It really does look great for the end product haha (: Then as usual, I used a Forever 21 turquoise sparkle for the top coat. I made a gradient for the first time in my manicure history and I think it turned out pretty well! I was pleasantly surprised (: Their nail polishes are so cute and they're so cheap!







The only problem with this manicure is that because of the gradient, I had a ton of players of polish on the tips of my nails.. and then I decided to bake cupcakes. Not such a good idea, it smudged within the first five minutes. But you know what that means?! I'll have a brand new manicure for you guys tomorrow (:

Worth it? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment