Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Virtuous Violet" with OPI and Sparkles

So I went over to my friend's house yesterday and I told her about my blog! She asked me to do her nails since she had prom today! Her dress is silver and her shoes are purple, so I really liked including both of those! She received the sparkley polish as a gift from someone, and there is absolutely no label on it! So sorry, I can't tell you guys what it is ):

The purple is Nicole by OPI, and it's called "Virtuous Violet." I actually really hated it.. It was really chunky and it didn't come on evenly. As you guys can see there are parts that look really thin and others that look thick! But you could only tell in the harsh light, so she was happy with it.

Okay! I've rambled on enough now (: Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment